Image Map

Premières: Dogfight & Kiss of the Spider Woman

Sunday, June 14th, 2015







Maandag 8 juni was ik bij de première van Kiss of the Spider Woman in het Zonnehuis in Amsterdam. In deze musical van Kander en Ebb (bekend van de musicals Cabaret en Chicago) schitteren o.a. Alex Klaasen en René van Kooten. Om de recensie van Kiss of the Spider Woman te lezen en mijn fotoreportage te bekijken klik je hier. Kiss of the Spider Woman is nog te zien t/m 5 juli.

Gisteravond was ik getuigen van nog een pareltje in Amsterdam-Noord. In M-lab ging de musical Dogfight in première. Een musical van Pasek & Paul (makers van Edges en enkele songs uit Smash), die in Nederland nog niet eerder te zien was. Ook de cast is vrij onbekend, want zij bestaat volledig uit jonge spelers die allemaal net zijn afgestudeerd of in hun afstudeerfase zitten. Hoewel de onbekendheid van materiaal en cast je wellicht niet direct naar het M-lab lokt is het deze jonge, ultra getalenteerde cast die het waard maakt om Dogfight te gaan zien. Klik hier om mijn volledig recensie en fotoverslag te bekijken. Dogfight is nog te zien t/m 21 juni. 









1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...